The SEAS Baptism process is outlined below:
For more information about Baptism, in general please click Here .
- Please download the following forms:
- Complete those forms
- Email scanned copies all the necessary documentation (including a scanned copy of the child's certified birth certificate) to:
- Your forms will be reviewed and then you will be contacted regarding your baptism class
- After completing the baptism class, we will assign a date for your child's Baptism
- Baptism classes will be held on the 1st Wednesday of the month.
- Please RSVP via the Baptism email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baptisms will take place on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month